Help Me jump my house!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the jump. You may want to try something smaller first. I tried jumping my storage shed last summer with a Savage. Didn't work out too well, but was a lot of fun.

I don't know what's powering your Rustler, but without a long straight shot at the ramp.... well, just put me down for +1 vote on a buggy.

lol.. it is an older .15 ruslter.. it can hall ass.. it can probably make it from the street to the front of the house.. it has a 45% chance of making the jump

ill sell you my nitro mt its got tons of parts enough prolly for 2 or 3 attempts if you wanted to got two + of almost everypart and it books hecka fast

sometimes we get faced with a challenge that is beyond the physics we understand in this day and age....the stadium truck is too light to be able to handle that kind of air.....it will flip around like a rag doll and explode on impact.....my airplane friends like to call it "re-kitting" their planes, but traxx-ass only makes RTR, so I guess you can call it "modding"......

this truck has lived a long life. it has been a blast to have and play with.. it is time for its grand finally

All of us airplane guys know that there's a time and a date printed somewhere inside the fuselage that determines the exact time it will destruct. No one has ever been able to find it, even if they built it as a kit, but we all know it's in there.

There are always parts on a truck that can be re-used, so the same theory doesn't really apply.