Help Me jump my house!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarmjt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
if u have been reading the moments of fame thread then you know everyone wants me to jump my house.. if it was an easy task i would have aready done it but there are some complications.. will post pics and lets make tis happen!! i am serious about this project

lol..

donations to this project can be made to my paypal at [email protected]

:constipat

Details at moment...

2 story house

Below is how street is and where my house is.. this is a nice hill and can get plenty of speed.. so the problem is getting the truck to turn to line up to jump house or i need to jump my house long ways (hurts to think about it)

l l
l l
l l
l l x

Last edited:
lol donations to jump your house.

sorry to take the fame away but i might try to jump neighbours house this summer aswell. its only one story though

well u need to build a ramp like this one

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pkzkY74TxSY[/ame]

ya no lets do THIS

i have no idea what he meant lol

lol..wtf? i wanna make this project happen!!

make the ramp out of cardboard and dont test it for stability that would be a good video. i migt wait all day for my vrappy internet to load that one

Get some thin plywood, you know that 3-ply stuff they use for cubicle walls and such. Then let it soak in a kiddy pool and bend it lightly to make a curve shape. Nail a couple of those together and you got a big arse ramp.

Get some thin plywood, you know that 3-ply stuff they use for cubicle walls and such. Then let it soak in a kiddy pool and bend it lightly to make a curve shape. Nail a couple of those together and you got a big arse ramp.

i like my idea more

lol

would any body like to donate or sell me a vehicle for the sacrifice?? got cash.. i am 100% going to try this

your not using your new revo
wtf llol

what new revo?? all i have is my truggy and i dont have a spare.. when u guys see the video of the house and the 40ft drop behind the house (from where the bottom of the house starts to the bottom of the drop) probably 100ft drop total.. ull see why i am buying another truck to be sacrificed

if i was you i would get a buggy or covert an on road to do jumps so you can get the most top speed and acceleration in the little place you have to do so.

you need to search for a formula that lets you know the exact hight you need to make your ramp and how fast you need to go to jump the house.

do some tests for top speed. than measure your house in ft. plug it into a formula for jumping and you will know what hight/angle you need your ramp and what speed you need to be going.

google is your best friend

gonna try that :)

EDIT :^^^^^ is a reply to an earlier post about the formula.. not a job..

Last edited:
yes if you had a job and were working towards your goal, I myself would be much more willing to help than just begging for money or cars to do it. I don't think I stand a lone either. Just being honest, whatever you want out of life, you're going to have to get up and work like hell to get. Trust me, nothing in the real world comes free, not even for the richest of the rich.

EDIT: oh sorry I thought when you said gonna try that I thought you meant you were gonna think about getting a job. Just the way things worked out, oh well everything happens for a reason.

Last edited:
lol.. chill man.. the whole give me money is a joke.. i have a job and trust me.. I'm not lazy.. i am a full time college student that works 6 days a week and has school 5 days a week.. not exactly sitting in a bean bag chair naked eating cheetos..

i think i found a way to make my old rustler make the jump.. got to build ramp now

I wasn't trying to critisize you at all. lol wouldn't it be nice if we could sit naked in a bean bag chair and make a living?? Now THAT'S a career. I'm sorry that you took it as an insult, I was simply making a suggestion. But I'm so glad to hear that you've got a job and going to school, I know exactly how tough that can be.

Let me know if you need any parts, I've got TONS of rusty parts arriving in the mail each day.

Last edited: