Help me identify this HPI buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Got this in a trade, guy didn’t even know what it was. I’m hoping I can find some side runners for the chassis, pretty crowded on there right now

CB699541-68EE-494E-BFAB-436BCD0E8214.jpeg

11DED372-2687-46D4-8CD7-1DA39D2F5CD7.jpeg

23D6BC76-7F6D-42C9-B491-47AC2B648C2B.jpeg

828541A5-1507-4417-82BE-4BEC30A5ECDA.jpeg

I think it’s an older model
I'm not too familiar on buggies. I know they had a vorza and a hellfire. I felt this was the closest to my knowledge. I'll keep looking.

What wheels are on it? Are you sure it's HPI? I'm finding it close to Losi color on the chassis.

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar on buggies. I know they had a vorza and a hellfire. I felt this was the closest to my knowledge. I'll keep looking.

What wheels are on it? Are you sure it's HPI? I'm finding it close to Losi color on the chassis.
I thought it was, it had an HPI receiver box, but it was just taped on, not necessarily fitted for it.

Try taking some better pics and use Google Lens and see if it finds any similar pics. I don't think that is HPI. I could be wrong, but it has the look of an older Losi to me too. Like Chewy said, the anodize especially looks like Losi.

Oh ok, could be right 🤷🏼‍♂️ maybe it’s a mix I just thought Losi usually brands at least some parts, there’s zero Losi branding on this rig

Back