Help! Just got nitro fuel in the eyes!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfox2005

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
  3. Boating
I did what the bottle said to by flushing my eyes with water for 15 min are there any bad effects of this happening for later in life or shortly after?

I did what the bottle said to by flushing my eyes with water for 15 min are there any bad effects of this happening for later in life or shortly after?
As long as you flushed it out good and feel ok, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I have gotten a lot worse in my eyes. But if you notice anything going on it would probably be best to ask a doctor. You can slways call them and see what they suggest.

^^^^Ditto. You should be ok but always good to call the doc.

Should be good ,I've never got fuel in my eyes ,but got pure bleach in my eyes which temporary blinds
you for about 10 minutes ,but may go to your local pharmacy an get some kind of eye wash out solution!..:thumbs-up:

Ok will do! Thanks!

Back