help I've crashed my super nitro rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orion 26

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi does any one know where I can get some upper a arms for my super nito rs4 as I managed to brake mine and can't seem to find any anywhere or is it possible to make other arms fit as I would like to get it going again after only just rebuilding the engine

It should have come with a parts manual that will have all nessicary parts.:\

Cheers for all the responses. I've had a good search of lots of websites and can't find much for them even ebay dosent have much for them so its starting to look as if I need to get a cheap one and strip it for bits or if there are any upper arms that would fit from another model. It might be possible to put an ajustable turnbuckle type of affair their instead I just dunno if uts up to the abuse of going up the road so fast.

I broke my rs4 2 a few years back and still haven't found parts.

Not sure what kind of RS4 I have, but I have a roller with engine and a whole box of spare parts (looks like enough to rebuild the whole car), I'll take a look at it tomorrow and see if it's the same thing you have. I'd sell the whole lot fairly cheap, since I'm into buggies and MT's.

Well, I guess I can't help you out afterall. This thing is older than I thought. No part number on the box.. Just copyright 1997 and that's the year the rs4 pro was released, soo I guess that's what I have.