Hell Yeah BFT baby!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Blazer and NA and I don't even have that many rides. I stand by the rides I do have in my possesion. I really don't find it helpful to always say one is better than the other. Kinda like the idea of style or even lifestyle. If everyone was the same we would all be doing the same thing. We all look for variety! That is why we don't find ourselves bored sill all the time. There will be debates even fights over the best ride but do you really care? Do you think that person is really going to jump on the band wagon just because you said so? PLEASE! Lets hear your experiences even your opinion but turning a perfectly good thread into a "whos better " is really getting old. I myself come here for the input and the stories frome fellow members. That is why this FORUM and this FORUM ONLY kicks ass up and down the internet BLOCK!!! Later on, Jon

Hey sorry I blew up! Let's take a look and realize that I am not pointing fingers nor am I trying to start a thread riot by saying my ride is better than yours.............or any of that other poop, man calm down, have some dip!

I'm finding all this rather funny. It has a certain understated stupidity.:coffee:

LOL..understated stupidity. Let's explore this...most of us are adults. In this thread alone, most of us have been arguing about who's toy (that's right, toy) is better than the next. In the end, who really gives a crap. Did you spend your hard earned money on the next guy's ride? No, then shut the hell up and let them enjoy their toy. Does that mean you can't voice your opinion on what you think is better? No, voice away...just do it in the appropriate section of the site.

As I have told many members of this site, until you own the thing which you are about to comment on, think twice about what you are about to say. For all you know, the MGT may be the next T-Maxx. Until you own an MGT and a T-Maxx, a T-Maxx and a Savage, or a Savage and an MGT...you should just shut the heck up about which truck is truly better. Until then, you are only blowing so much smoke.

Or as they say "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they usually stink."

:clap: :clap: :clap: SkyMaxx hit that nail right on the head!! There are so many people that comment on rides that they do not have. I myself Love My MGT it freaking rocks!! For the package it come in its a strong truck. I can also say that the stupid fake ass piggyback shocks are a total joke. Even if they are for looks they make the truck loo even cheaper knowing they have absolute no function. I have my opinions based on experience through ownership!! There may not be that many MGT owners YET but we are growing. I am confident that once people see more and more
of this truck out in the playing field it will spark interest in new blood.

As I have said numerous times before I plan to get one, I haven't had the chance to see one in action other than thru video, but I have looked one over at the LHS..............hey whatever, I don't have to explain myself here, seems like some of the people here are just amusing themselves with these nice little wittey come backs.......so until I actually own a MGT and can speak some actual truth about it I won't post anything more in this area of the board.....as it is I am considering not posting anywhere what so ever on the board

off topic - Jon2 - best sig ever. yummy.

YW NA!!!:banana: :banana:

Hey ROAD RAGE-- Be opinionated man. We live in a free country! Just don't discourage other members eventhough their choice in rides isn't up to your standards. be constructive with your opinion! Help them to find ways to improve thier ride. Please don't leave the forum as I am sure everyone brings some info that will help another at some point in time. Later on! Jon

Me discourage?? Please.............if you are reffering to the t-maxx remark well I guess some can't take a joke...........it wasn't ment to be a discouraging remark, only poking fun......as far as any of the rides being up to MY standards, well I don't feel as if I have set forth any type of standard other than as long as it runs to your liking and you are having fun then so be it.......that IS what this is SUPPOSED to be all about, having fun with YOUR RIDE, but again I can also see where it can turn to a pissing contest........like HB said Ford vs. Chevy..............hey I'm sorry if any of what I said was taken out of context, personally I am just a little pissed off that I was laid off this past Monda and it was a little sooner than I had expected, so I apologize if it seems as if I am taking my anger out here, maybe I am and just need to sit back and look things over, not that I am in dire straights, just a little disapointed.

No prob Road Rage. Dude I am sorry to hear of your job problem. Some people think others comments are offensive and there is nothing we can do about that since we are all opinionated in there own way But hey we get stronger as we go from others info. It is still fun to hear the battles here.:breakdown

I tell ya what, I would take any nitro monster truck that is out there. You know that they all are going to be fun to run and you know that you will have problems with any of them. Hell give me a 5 dollar Radio Shack rc car with the cord attached and I will still have fun with it, specially watching some one run over it with a T Maxx, Savage, MGT, etc.

LOL Hey Gutter boy I got an Old Nikko dune Buggy you can run with.:buggy1:

Last edited:
I just got my MGT broken in today. I have to say it is faster than I expexcted, but I have been less than impressed with the build quality. On the first tank of fuel the front driveshaft fell out, and I have been in 2WD since. The brakes are WEAK. I have NO front bumper remaining from curb crashes due to weak brakes. Now since it is in 2WD, the front wheels are not braking, so it could get better. I ordered the big aluminum bumpers from new era, which look better anyway:dance:

I am racing on a track tomorrow, but probably in 2wd which sucks.

I am sure I will be much happier with it when all the parts work like they should for this price.

hey firemedic did you replace the spring on the brake lever with a piece of fuel tubing? I did and it works so much better!!!

I haven't yet, but I am going to. I am also moving the steering servo to be the brake servo, and I ordered a crazynut racing carbon fiber dual disc brake kit, so it should flip over forwards!

I own the monster Gt and i think its awsome i can run it through snow and on the ice and if any body needs confermation that the monster gt is the best go to this website: www.monstergtforum.com

Lukas

I love My MGT but anyone hungry for some :spam ?

Back