heli

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vbgagnon

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, I've been bitten by the heli bug! I'm currently looking at a Blade SR. What are your opinions on this thing...good or bad. Also if you don't like the Blade, what would you recommend? I'm looking for something in the 1.5 -2 ft size.

Thanks!

VB

I have the mSR and it's a fun little bird to fly.

I bought the SR on an impulse last night. It's fun. I beat the hell out of it and it still works. It took 2 packs to figure it out. They last about 5-7 minutes so far I guess. Cheap parts and batteries is good too. I'll post up some more if there are any problems with it. It is good for me before attempting a CP heli.

Oh yeah, it is only like 12 inches long. A little shorter than what you are looking for.

I bought the SR on an impulse last night. It's fun. I beat the hell out of it and it still works. It took 2 packs to figure it out. They last about 5-7 minutes so far I guess. Cheap parts and batteries is good too. I'll post up some more if there are any problems with it. It is good for me before attempting a CP heli.

Oh yeah, it is only like 12 inches long. A little shorter than what you are looking for.

I think you guys are talking about two different birds. I think the OP means the Blade SR, and I believe you are referring to the SR 120. Leave it to E Flite to make things as confusing as possible huh? :hehe:

Haha, I do have the 120 SR. The Blade SR is a CP i think? That was the other one there that was bigger. Thanks man, I probably would've jacked that up ordering parts.

Last edited:
Haha, I do have the 120 SR. The Blade SR is a CP i think? That was the other one there that was bigger. Thanks man, I probably would've jacked that up ordering parts.

Yep, the SR is a full on CP bird. No problem man, I have no idea why they did the names that way, it is a little confusing.