HBX Rampage steering issues???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My initial impression is that the wheels are turning far enough that the hubs or carriers are rubbing against something else. if the wheels can turn far enough in either direction to hit anything else you may need to adjust your end point settings to compensate.

My initial impression is that the wheels are turning far enough that the hubs or carriers are rubbing against something else. if the wheels can turn far enough in either direction to hit anything else you may need to adjust your end point settings to compensate.
I checked it out. I honestly couldn't see anything it was rubbing on at a quick glance.

I checked it out. I honestly couldn't see anything it was rubbing on at a quick glance.
Not sure then. I could hear the noise and I could see the wheels kind of jump a little bit but I've never come aCROSS THAT EXACT PROBLEM BEFORE SO I'm NOT SURE WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ACTUALLY INSPECT THE KIT. maybe someone else has run across that issue.

Sorry for caps. to lazy to retype it lol