Have you guys seen NX's wet kit for RC's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is probably a repost as I haven't been here in a little while but I saw this and had to post about it.

NX or Nitrious Express has a kit for RC's that is supposedly safe and proven gains for RC's.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/Home.htm

It's on the top of the home page. They got it installed in a Savage. Crazy huh?

savage1.jpg

RCsystemNEW.jpg

Thats crazy! For 200 bones? I dont know if I would go there. For a show truck it has a place but for bashing dont see a need for racing prolly not legal.
I can only imagine the damage that could do to the motor lol

I would like to see a video or it though

They are not claiming any tops speed gain or HP gain on a stock savage - it would be interesting.

Woodie you need to approach them to get a demo unit - first thing for a deal or a dud section. I am sure someone would be willing to do a full test on it

Last edited:
What a joke. Just another gimmick for the "Ricer" rc drivers..

ooooh........AAAAAAAAHHH........OOOOO
the pretty shiney RC thing.........mhmhmmmmm [drool]..
I think that's the target audience response they are looking for....

I think it was at last years RCX.

I wouldn't discount Nitrious Express. They are prety well known for quality applications. Who knows really though. I would pay $10 to see it run though :D

10 maybe even 50 if I thought it might actually do something....but I've seen Golf carts hooked up w/ a single shot and all it did was make the engine rev higher but it really didn't do much fo the performance...made us all laugh and was worth the time we spent doing it....after the initial run the bottle was never refilled.....

Its just a gimmick. They will do anything to make money these days, and these stupid Fast and Furious kids eat this poop up. Makes about as much sence as they big 3 piece aluminum wings on a front wheel drive car...lol

That has to be a gimmick. Buying a bigger or more agressive mill would be a much wiser investment for person seeking more power.

4u2NV said:
Makes about as much sence as they big 3 piece aluminum wings on a front wheel drive car...lol

pardon my derailment... but, what about that doesn't make sense? As far as a street/tuner cars I agree but what about serious touring race cars? They are still FWD and they sport those wings all the time. Downforce is downforce whether it's put on the drive wheels or not.

I agree with you lessen. My 3000GT is FWD and comes stock with a wing, maybe not as agressive as the tuner ones but still it will help the rear get traction on fast corners.

I thought you had the VR-4? oh well.