Have you ever had one of those days?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing up in the city I knew a lot of people that were into "gaming" which is pitbull fighting. To make their dogs crazy and want to fight they fead them gunpowder. This is something a lot of people dont know about that really gives pitbulls a bad name. The chemicals in the gunpowder make them vicious and pretty much crazy and its not a temporary thing it lasts their life.

I know people that fight Pitts too. one of them is a truly sad story though. They adopted a pitt pup with parvo brought it to the vet. He said that it had a slim chance of living and if it did it would be lucky to live a normal life. They nursed back to life w/some gatorade and hopes and prayers just to let it fight. Its like 12 so it has no more fights left in it now it just sits in there back yard scared blind in one eye and half of one of its ears are gone.:nope:

I ahve a English staffordshire bull i will show you a picture when i find one shes a MIDGET!

is it like MinPin small or just short and built?? If it was MinPin small than that would be pretty cool its like a mini pitt

? Hey admins, change the name of this thread to "The Kennel Club" will ya. LoL. Glad you guys ran with something. Dogs are cool. Mine is weird. Good dog, just kind of strange, and deaf. He's mostly German Shepard with some black lab, looks like a black GS. Has webbed toes, but HATES water of any kind (even dew). I got him from a lady at my last job. She found him on her property, just about dead from a 12 ga. She and her husband took him to the vet, they said he probably wouldn't live, but obviously he did. He hates guns (I love them), anything R/C (unlike me) and anyone in uniform (fed-ex/UPS/USPS/PD/FD/et. al.).... He's getting kind of elderly now, but he's a good dog.

Have any of you guys used invisible fencing? With the collars? I've been wondering if they would work on goats. Goats are pretty sharp, and they tend to rid lawns of tall grass, if I can just get them to stay in the friggin yead, I'd get some. That way I wouldn't have to blow a nice day mowing (as opposed to doing something fun like running the Savage).:banana:

The invisible goat fence. I got it! I know what my project is going to be for the contest. hehe :jk: I've never played with invisible fences. You'd think goats would figure it out. Think it would work on the kids too?

Don't know, don't have any (goats or kids). Forgot, a kid is a baby goat. Rephrase: Don't know, don't have any goats or young humans.

Man, am I glad it's friday. Today I got screwed. I was sent on a delivery and service run, destination about 1.5 hours from the office. 1.0 hours into the trip the hose that goes from the transmission to the radiator developed a leak. No fluid equals no movement. After F'n with the thing for about an hour I finally got the hose off and fixed it, with of all things a Swiss Army knife, some black duct tape and a pipe clamp. No poop, I wish I had had my camera for that one. About the time I got it back on, my buddy Jim showed up. We put 3 quarts of fluid in and it finally would go foreward, but reverse was toast. He followed me and we nurse it back to town, from there my day went steadily downhill. I'm going to the track now. BBL

Whitt....

Last edited:
Back