Has anyone had any experience with cappu products?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea I googled it and the only thing that came up were other RC forums with the same type of question....do you have a link?

I saw a bunch of their products on the bay of e....while searching for wraith and scx aluminum parts. Was just wandering if anyone on the forum has any experience with them?

Well just an update on the Cappu parts my bro purchased for his scx10. The hubs have held up really well. He beat the crap out of it this weekend on the trails and they didn't break. They seem to be pretty decent parts for the price. Just thought I would post it.

wheels dont look too bad, if they hold the beads.

Just wondering is this a newer company, I ask because I have never heard of them, but it has also been a little over a year since I was in the comp crawling scene and scalers, I still have both, just really have not had the time use to have to play with them.

I think there a newer company one of those china suppliers LOL! My brother thought he would give them a try. I can say they have held up really well. He is running vXL setup putting some pretty serious power and he hasn't broke anything yet. I know he ripped the entire stock axial front hubs completely off!

:bag:Hey hulk finally solved my login problem....I think?.... Anyway your right they do seem pretty tuff! We'll give them a few more beatings and a couple of high speed jumps this weekend then we'll see what we see............... Just a thought but scx 10 really aren't make for jumping are they? LOL

I built a set of AR60's primarily using Cappu and was pretty satisfied with the performance of the lockouts, knuckles and hubs. Also purchased the shock and link mounts. I would say given the amount of $ I didn't spend on the VP stuff they were well worth the investment

Yah my bro beat has beat the crap out of his scx10 with the cappu stuff and they have held up fantastic.

Ok. so it's been a month of steady weekend bash sessions with the crew abusing my scx10, in an effort to try out the durability of the cappu chubs and knucks I bought. Well to say the least I put my truck through the ringer! I have broke 2 rear aluminum lower links tore them right out of the eyes, bent my rear frame sideways approx.. 1/2 inch, snarled up a new metal rc4wd metal winch bumper. and stripped out a metal geared high torque steering servo. and lastly ripped the bead of a rock beast out of a gmade air system bead lock wheel (x3). However I haven't even put a scratch on those cappu parts! the screws haven't even been retightened on them. I actually charged a 10 foot tall nearly vertical hill at top speed like a take off ramp. Brushless scx10 do no land that well! lol. I have pics of the carnage as soon as I get smarter then my smart phone I'll post them up. So for the money I'd say you can't go wrong buying these........Just my humble opinion

He is correct on this one. If I can I will try and post up some short vids of the stress test.

Back