HardCoreRacing Mutant Cooling Head Q's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi ..

Just installed it the other day. Ran the T-Maxx and phew what a difference. Before always above the 270 F limit and running rich.. Then I got the mutant head as a gift. Now temps is hard to get above 220 F so that is great,,, or is it. ??

When I do the pinch test it dies immediately. As per the manual I have to richen up the LSN. I did that. Almost 3/4 turn. Not much difference. Hence this post. I would like to hear from other Mutant Head users. How did your LSN setting change ??

Regards

I use the hardcore racing mutant head and I've just adjusted my low speed needle to the best of my ability and i noticed it helped to adjust the idle screw a little richer, give this a try and keep us posted.

Hmm I meant how did you Mutant Head users change ( if any) the LSN. Did you have to richen it up, and if so by how much. The idle I've allready changed.

I have now turned my LSN 3/4 turn rich, but still my Maxx can be killed by the pinch test in max 1 1½ sec.

Can a Mutant Head really require such a big ajustment on the LSN ??

I really don't want to richen my LSN anymore before some replys inhere. You guys usually have the right solution.

The LSN if for me usually only a 1/16 or 1/32 turn ajustment thing.

Regards

Back