Hardcore Mutant Head

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just got my Hardcore Racing Mutant Head today for my OS CVX 15 and WOW!!! It dropped my temps by 100 degrees off of that stock crappy square head. :banana: I was able to lean it out a little more and now I am jammin wheelies on command, I have got sooooooo much more power now its sick. After some serious ripping my temps were 180 - 190! I ran about 200 yard through the grass at wot and only hit 210, that was the only time I got it over 200. Not to mention how sweet it looks! I strongly recommend this head to anyone. Imagine what it could do those hot running trx engines.

http://www.racinghardcore.com/

NOPE, one more reason you shoulda got an OS ;) They have them for the TRX .15, OS .15 - .21, and for Novarossi .12. thats it for now :p

Glad you like the head dude. I am running an os cvrx with a muntant head on it and the temps are sweet 220 230 I love it

When ncnitro seen the one on my truck he fell in love :D

Cooler temps make the engine last longer so that is money well spent :banana:

I think that the head is a great investment I spent 179.99 plus tax for that engine and I want it to last awhile :D

I dont know why ethier. How do you like the fantom

Retread ..did you ever get your cvrx,mutant head combo sorted out?

Divine, I owe alot of my power plant to your help, thanks alot buddy. The Mutant head is not much more expensive than some other heads like the Dynamite/Odonnel, which is about $40, while the hardcore was $45. Like Divine said money well spent! when I saw Divines at the bash I just had to have one, man its sweet looking! :D It will pay for itself in time in extended engine life.

OK,

Divine, I owe alot of my power plant to your help, thanks alot buddy. The Mutant head is not much more expensive than some other heads like the Dynamite/Odonnel, which is about $40, while the hardcore was $45. Like Divine said money well spent! when I saw Divines at the bash I just had to have one, man its sweet looking! It will pay for itself in time in extended engine life.

;)

Back