Happy Halloween!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Happy Haunting!

HappyHalloween.jpg

We skipped decorating for the first time in 30 years, kind of depressing. Things were just chaos this year. Halloween is our favorite holiday so next year we will be back at it. thanks for sharing the fun! :)

My two monsters showed up. These two is what's keeping me alive. Lylianna and Santana.
Of course, Spider man had too much sugar tonight and he was a kick in the arse...

IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG

We skipped decorating for the first time in 30 years, kind of depressing. Things were just chaos this year. Halloween is our favorite holiday so next year we will be back at it. thanks for sharing the fun! :)
See we decorate big every year but where we live we get no trick or treaters 😔 and now because we sit back about 800yrds from the road we have to use big laser lights to even see it. But we don't have to buy candy so guess that's a plus🤷

We live in a kid populated street which is lit up like a sore thumb and we keep our porch light on but yet not one single kid besides only two of my grandkids.

Now you know why we buy the best bag of candy in town...;) Gotta love leftover chocolate.

If only the other kids knew. That is why we hit every house in the neighborhood when I was a kid 😉
We have one house in our subdivision that, every year, gives out king sized candy bars 😱
Roller skates and pillow cases. We used to clean house...;)
Amateur! We carried 20gal garbage bags!

Hated getting apples as a treat!

We have one house in our subdivision that, every year, gives out king sized candy bars 😱

Amateur! We carried 20gal garbage bags!

Hated getting apples as a treat!
Hence the reason for 14 costumes? :p

Being on a busy traffic street, we don't get any trick or treaters, they stay in the neighborhood behind us. We decorate for ourselves, makes us happy. This year just didn't work out. Of course a portion of the house looks like like Halloween all the time. 🤣

We buy Reese's PeanutButter cups, and still never see any neighborhood kids. Oh, you know, that kind of goes along with the 14 costumes. ;)

Back