Happy Birthday Rolex!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Rolex. Glad this was a good year. We all need one of those now and again. Hope this next year is just as good.

Damn!!

Wish I would've known earlier. I'd have drank a toast to ya.

Sorry Bro, been at the still all day. Quality control...
Not really sure I could toast to anything right now....

I'll be by tomorrow though. The dogs are howling and ready to go. Maybe get a couple of raccoons?
Got my eye on a pretty good size possum that was in the road this morning. Maybe see a rabbit? ( good drive to your house, I'm sure I can find something else)
We'll have one of those hillbilly BBQ's ya like so much. Put the beer on ice!

Hope it's been a hell of a good day for ya Bro! Here's to ya! :burp:

Thanks to everyone. Now the day is complete since digger stopped by with some of his famous road kill possum pie. Yum.

It's been a GREAT year because I made it clear through it. :celebrate:

Hey Rolex, sorry for the late B-day wishes...but Happy Birthday!

Another late one...hope you had fun! You have to watch those hillbillies, possum in the pie is the least of your worries!

Did you remember to put out the bug zapper for the evening's entertainment? Or was the entertainment just watching Digger be himself?

Sorry I missed the party. Happy Belated Birthday, Ralph! Hope the nurses got ya a stripper. Hope her knockers weren't hangin' down to her knees!!!

Sorry I missed the party. Hope the nurses got ya a stripper. Hope her knockers weren't hangin' down to her knees!!!
They were...

Rolex was a real gentleman about it...
Asked her to roll them back up.
Then asked if she wanted light or dark meat from the possum...

I didn't see Ralph the rest of the night.....

Hope he is okay....
At his age, the steak and bj could hurt him.

Last edited:
I totally missed this thread, Happy belated Birthday, Ralph.

Everything went fine other than trying to gum the meat off those crushed possum legs.
Digger, I really thought you outdid yourself this time by smoking them over asphalt.

Thanks to everyone who posted here. Every time this thread showed up I was reminded that I had a birthday. Who knew?
I think it's coming up soon.

:D:p: