Happy Birthday Rolex!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Rolex! :cheers:

Happy Birthday! How old are you now, 70, 71? lol

The only thing that i know that could possibly equal his age, is Sin. And they grew up together.

Happy birthday boss.........

Happy Birthday Timex!

Happy Birthday Oldex! Hope you have a great day bud! :cheers:
I got a PM from someone on the staff who suggested I should just enjoy the day and ban Joe. (NCNitro) Now I think I will. :p:

Developed? Hell, the dinosaurs hadn't been dead long enough to break down into petroleum yet. In fact, the universe was still mostly just big clouds of hydrogen.
LMFAO!! You're going down with him.

To most of you, thanks for the greetings. For the rest of you, and you know who you are, bite me. :D

Well ya made it out of bed...

Steak & the other today???

Maybe just talk the nurse into giving you a sponge bath? Think you would be up for that? :hehe:

Hope it has been a good one and you have a great many more.
Happy Birthday Bro. You are one of hell of a guy. Wish you the best, today and everyday.

Well ya made it out of bed...

Steak & the other today???

Maybe just talk the nurse into giving you a sponge bath? Think you would be up for that? :hehe:

:hehe:

After searching the net for a funny picture for this thread I came up with nothing, but I did find that a sponge bath would not be so bad..

Sponge bath betty. Google image it.

Happy birthday Ralph!

Happy Birthday dude! I'm still waiting for that square dance (If you remember when I asked.)

Have a great day!

Hey Ralph, sorry I missed your Birthday yesterday, I hope you didn't do anything stupid like get drunk and fire up your Savage! :p:

I hope you had a good day!

-Randy-

Sorry I missed your big day, Rolex. Wasn't online yesterday. Hope you didn't shite yourself blowing out all those candles. Heard the smoke set off the smoke detectors. Were the fire boys pissed about the false alarm?

Last edited:
Thank you very much, all of you, friends. Birthdays are a really good thing. The more you have, the longer you live.
To those of you who were a day late, bite me.
I didn't get drunk, I didn't start my Savage, so it was a REALLY good day.