Happy B-Day Fast Eddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to the man who made me feel at home here right from the start.
Happy Birthday FastEddy, you're a CLASS ACT.

from the smell of things maybe you should put on some of that ban stick!! LOL Just kidding. Have a blast and do something wild. Do a house jump with your RC's!! Anyways, Take care and god bless you on your birthday!

Jon

It's hard to tell after the last shananagin! Is it your birthday? Why didn't you tell me when we were having phone sex?

HumboldtBlazer said:
It's hard to tell after the last shananagin! Is it your birthday? Why didn't you tell me when we were having phone sex?

humbolt thats just wrong..

and eddy if its your b-day than happy happy b-day to you

Happy Birthday Eddie, and I hope ya get everything ya ask for. Make sure to post up some of the goodies ya got. Again Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Eddie!!

Don't listen to WasteLand... Wave the banstick like a Samurai... Remember "Kill Bill"?

Have one on me. Put in on the Underhill account.

Happy Birthday to my California Brother! At the very least, that boat better be out on the water and you better have a line in the water!

Happy Birthday!

Hey Eddy, make some time for yourself today... It's your Birthday DAMMIT...
Enjoy it... :cheers:

Am I gonna have to drive 3 hrs today to give you a lap dance? Barbara is on her way lmao!

[inwindow=50]http://home.earthlink.net/~jparroco/hpybthy.wav[/inwindow]
[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eddy![/move]​

Hope everything goes well on your day as it did on mine. Remember, you're king for a day and do anything you want, as long as it's legal and the wife approves. :cheers:

wdavidhicks said:
Happy birthday Eddie!!

Don't listen to WasteLand... Wave the banstick like a Samurai... Remember "Kill Bill"?

Have one on me. Put in on the Underhill account.

classic, a Fletch reference....

Happy birthday eddie, ya old phucker

Gentlemen,
Thanks for all the kind words.
Yes this is truly my b-day this time.
This year its filled with mixed emotions. For the most part I don't ware my personal life on my sleeve however this year my b-day is a humble one.

Many of you may have noticed my lack of participation on the forum over the last month or so. I have been helping comfort my grandfather in his final days. Putting all else aside I have dedicated my time to helping him pass in comfort. With mixed emotions I can say he passed a few short days ago and services are being held today. Being on the same day as mt B-day adds a lot of weight to the saying "From the earth to the earth"

I can truly say its a wonderful birthday gift knowing hes not in pain or suffering and has gone wherever his beliefs will take him.

Tomorrow I'm going partying.
In the mean time contribute to the site, I'm sending WoodiE the bar tab.

-Ed

FastEddy said:
Gentlemen,
Thanks for all the kind words.
Yes this is truly my b-day this time.
This year its filled with mixed emotions. For the most part I don't ware my personal life on my sleeve however this year my b-day is a humble one.

Many of you may have noticed my lack of participation on the forum over the last month or so. I have been helping comfort my grandfather in his final days. Putting all else aside I have dedicated my time to helping him pass in comfort. With mixed emotions I can say he passed a few short days ago and services are being held today. Being on the same day as mt B-day adds a lot of weight to the saying "From the earth to the earth"

I can truly say its a wonderful birthday gift knowing hes not in pain or suffering and has gone wherever his beliefs will take him.

Tomorrow I'm going partying.
In the mean time contribute to the site, I'm sending WoodiE the bar tab.

-Ed
I know exactly how you feal man and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know man. You'll be in my prayers Eddy.

As far as WoodiE's tab...does that include my bail money too?

Eddy, I offer my sympathies and my prayers are with you and your family. I do hope that through all this there can be some little joy on your birthday. I am sure it has indeed made you a year wiser...

Candyman

Wow, I was going to make a wisecrack but was quickly humbled by Eddie's post.

I would still like to wish you a happy birthday. I am just going to remind everyone that the more prayers that are said for the soul of someone who has passed, the easier it is for them to get into Heaven. So Eddie, I wil keep you and your grandfather in my prayers. It is very comforting to know that he had you by is side.

Back