Hanging up the gloves....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by John Clark
I've been here for a few months now checking things out. It was getting to be like 4 or 5 guys beating on a dude in a wheelchair. Even if he deserved it, I'd still step in and defend him on principal.
If the member in question was not talking smack with those that can talk smack then it would be a little different, but it was not that way. Thus endeth your crusade.

This thread is hilarious...'round and 'round we go, where we'll stop - nobody knows.

My My, it appears we've hit a chord.Isn't "attacking one of the members" exactly what you did to Nemesis when he expressed his opinion about Skymax on the 15th? What is it between you guys anyways? All i'm saying is, Skymax could be a little less melodramatic. His "farewell" speech on the Traxxas board almost brought a tear to my eye. Or was that the spicy enchilada I had for lunch?

Isn't chaos great?

Originally posted by John Clark
I've been here for a few months now checking things out. It was getting to be like 4 or 5 guys beating on a dude in a wheelchair. Even if he deserved it, I'd still step in and defend him on principal.
Thats funny the board is only 2 and a half months old for unless you were invited. ??? Hmmm:\

Originally posted by Hunter

Ill be your huckleberry:D
This is one of my favorite Movie Qoutes of all time. This is said randomly as I kill anyone that challenges me to some UT and UT 2K3 that and whos My BI!@#?? SUck that YOU !#$@#$ ! Oh YEA YOU ARE MY @#$$%#!!! Tastes like chicken didn\'t it you @#@#$@#. Ok anyway back to r/c X

Originally posted by matts6887

I think hillarious is being a little too nice. I'm not sure that there is any word that could be good enough to describe this. Its like a never ending saga or a broken record. Like the engergizer bunny. It keeps going and going and going, etc., etc., etc. :devious:

If you dont like it then why do you keep posting and posting in it???

Back