Halting x-maxx repairs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazzzz

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
I’m here in Wilmington,NC. we’re about to hunker down, the hurricane is almost here,,we’re going to get hit hard,,so I have to stop repairs on my x maxx and put all my other units in a safe place,,,,I’ve got 11 of them,,,,,sooooooo, I guess I talk to you guys sometime after this monster goes on it’s merry way....have fun on your runs......tazzzz

@Tazzzz stay safe and keep us posted how things are going!
Well the storm has passed,,thank goodness....suffered some damage,,,,but my trucks are all safe and sound (whew)...now I’ve got a lot of cleaning up to do. Power was out for 4 days,,miserable,,,I can’t complain,,some folks had it a lot worse than me,,my prayers go out to them.......Can’t wait to be back at again,,,thanks for your concern.....tazzzz

Glad to hear it. It's hard to imagine this day in age not having power. The last time we lost power they were working on a main line up the street. We were without for 12 hours. Made the morning shower amusing. Not having internet, TV or light for 12 hours was very jarring.

Well the storm has passed,,thank goodness....suffered some damage,,,,but my trucks are all safe and sound (whew)...now I’ve got a lot of cleaning up to do. Power was out for 4 days,,miserable,,,I can’t complain,,some folks had it a lot worse than me,,my prayers go out to them.......Can’t wait to be back at again,,,thanks for your concern.....tazzzz
Thanks for reporting back, glad to hear you made it out okay.