Halloween yard displays 2016

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here's a thread for Halloween yard displays. I'll start it off with my yard, I'm quite proud of it this year, and it keeps getting better with every passing year.
halloween1.jpg
halloween1.jpg
halloween2.jpg
halloween3.jpg
halloween 4.jpg

Is that a projector you're using for the large window?

I've been wanting to do my yard up but haven't yet. Used to help a friend do his each year - years ago and it was a huge hit each year. Even had a news crew come out one time, it was pretty neat.

Haha, that's pretty cool man. You clearly enjoy setting it up.

Yes it is a projector WoodiE. I built a wood frame to sit in the window frame in the house covered it with a transparent show curtain and then the projector projects from inside my living room.
Here's a link with a video I posted about it, it's actually in a thread you started last year.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/t...ema-theater-projector-90.112081/#post-1092730

It's from a website called http://atmosfx.com they have all kinds of neat digital decorations.
That's awesome. I wish I had a large picture window in my house where I could do this as well.

As a home owner, and knowing what happened here this is the scariest yard!

I do enjoy it, but what I enjoy more is the reaction from neighborhood kids. When I was a kid a lot of people would decorate like this, it's not like that anymore.
You don't need a big picture window, it can work on any window. I saw a house in town here with one in a pretty small window, although it does look better with a big window. This also have other ways you can set it up.

Halloween isn't as big over here- and many houses aren't big enough to have displays. I just stick to a pumpkin.

Back