GTP Nissan Gas powered race car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sswinn

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a .049 GTP Nissan Radio Controlled 1/12 scale race car-gas Powered. It is very nice and in the box. Can anyone tell me what the value is? Thanks.
I have photos attached.

IMG_2324.jpg

Last edited:
Vintage RC cars are very hard to price, as it is entirely up to the market what it is worth. Some are worth way more than others. As for this one, there were a couple on eBay a few years ago, and neither one sold. The price was set at starting bid of $149.99, or buy it now was $249.99. About 3 years before that though, one sold for $650, but that was a complete unopened kit. Your best bet is post it for what you think it is worth, or what you expect to get, and see if you get any responses or buyers. I used to buy vintage and discontinued cars quite often, and prices were all over the map for the same car, and, some would sell for high prices, some wouldn't.

Now this is something i want…

Vintage RC cars are very hard to price, as it is entirely up to the market what it is worth. Some are worth way more than others. As for this one, there were a couple on eBay a few years ago, and neither one sold. The price was set at starting bid of $149.99, or buy it now was $249.99. About 3 years before that though, one sold for $650, but that was a complete unopened kit. Your best bet is post it for what you think it is worth, or what you expect to get, and see if you get any responses or buyers. I used to buy vintage and discontinued cars quite often, and prices were all over the map for the same car, and, some would sell for high prices, some wouldn't.
Thanks so much for answering my question. I really appreciate it.