GS Racing SUT: Here today gone tomorrow?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn , i was hoping that wanst it . i can't look at it for some reason

save it, it will work...its just screwy b/c its a doc file

-Ult

there is something wrong with that file or my pc cause i can't dl it either, tells me there is a error in word pad or someshit

[email protected] an thx for ur help =) by the way with the under line they put under my address i just noticed u can't see the _ after the 420 an befor the 1

Last edited:
hey,dose any one know if the pro version is worth the extra$$$ anif they touched up some of the thing covered in the rebuild info?

u'll have 2 go thru alot on it as well. did u buy 1 already?

-Ult

no it will be around x-mas befor i get my cash together. an thx alot for sending me that info.still kinda lookin at my options as well, all that stuff that needs fixed on the sut is kinda anoying.+ that they know those probs are there an didnt even fix alot of them in there pro version. not knocking that truck,as i still want one. but i have been lookin at revos but then need a expencive moter an still have a hard time keeping up. dose any one happen to know if the revo diff can handle big blocks ok? its still kind of a toss up between the two trucks. least I'm down too 2 i have had a hella had time making my mind up. an still havent 100%

Last edited:
Thanxs for all of the feedback. I picked up a SUT today (Black w/Chrome wheels) After having looked at just about every truck on the market, I believe I have made the right choice. I would like to keep this thread going as a place for SUT owners to swap ideas, talk about mods, racing, bashing, and everything SUT. There is not really a place, atleast that I have found where SUT owners can talk.

The decision was tough due to sheer number of truck choices, and the question of the SUT's bash-worthyness. From a performance perspective I have not read any bad press/reviews on the truck, but most reviews did not mention bashing.

I came to the choice of this truck by the process of eliminatation:

Savage: Is very durable, but requires too many mods (Cash) to get it to perform. (Based on my desires of performance)

Mammoth: Weak shock towers and no support for XTM any where near my home.

LST: Too many annoyances for a first run vehicle for my taste. (Atleast for that price)

Spyder: My LHS has one in stock but considering the truck is new I do not want to be a guinea pig again. ( I did that with the PRP Swift. Never again)

Traxxas Maxx/Revo: I definately wanted a Big Block out the box and Traxxas is a lil to common for me. You can almost throw a rock out of your window and hit a Trasxxas owner. I like to keep a balance between common and exotic.

HB Lightening: Too Pricey and based on reviews the SUT out performs.

MGT: Too slow without mods

And as far as bash-wothyness the following answered that question for me.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/sandstorm_vid/m_2290793/tm.htm

good luck w/it. do the team tech article on it, u'll be glad u did. do all the steering mods (the plate, pipe set, bellcrank bearings along w/a good servo) and it will really work. also suggest the ally antenna mount and ally rear knuckle b4 u get 2 hammerin.

i'm still goin thru the article a step at a time. as i'm in no rush winter is here almost and i have a hyper 2 build as well.

good luck,

-Ult