Green Machine motor any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanstl

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I just bought my first electric rc car on eBay and it is a Evader BX and it has the green machine motor. is this a fast motor compared to stock?

green machine or green monster ? The green monster is very popular. I have one myself and it's also in my evader. Don't get me started on evader's (Duratrash) products. There's a reason they have free replacement on many of their parts. They break alot. Really, my evader with a modified motor, proper gearing and 7 cells is my second fastest ride (right behind my nitro buggy).

No it's a green machine motor as far as I know. It's a stock motor. Just was wondering if it was better than the photon speed.

The green machine 3 is a great RPM motor but doesn't make alot of torque. It was the choice oval stock motor for direct drive for the longest time. There are better stock motors out there for your application but what you have is fine.

Is it a Green 3? They made the original with stand up brushes, the 2 with laydowns and the 3 that is rebuildable.

LOL at Military, Duratrax cars are a nightmare for a hobby shop also. They've made 400,387 different cars in the past 10 years. I just refuse to sell them new.:madface:

Originally posted by militarymaxx
green machine or green monster ? The green monster is very popular. I have one myself and it's also in my evader. Don't get me started on evader's (Duratrash) products. There's a reason they have free replacement on many of their parts. They break alot. Really, my evader with a modified motor, proper gearing and 7 cells is my second fastest ride (right behind my nitro buggy).

What turn motor do you have on yours and what gearing? I'm looking at putting a sub 20 turn in mine and then I need to change gearing also right?

Back