Gotta love football season

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
who's your favorite to go to the Superbowl this year? Mine is the RAIDERS!

this is the pre season game Eddie and I went to:
kaya2.jpg

Last edited:
Ok where are the pics of Edmo!?!?!?!

Those 2 chicks are HOT!

Bills all the way!

Ed was behind the camera.

I'm a Dolphins fan and would love to see them go, but I'm a realist and I don't think they will make it.

NFC - Rams
AFC - Titans

Rematch from 3 years ago, Titans beat them this time.

NFC- San Fran.
AFC- Raiders

Nice pics Team 17, you just may be right. 9ers are hot and so are the Raiders. I would love to see a battle of the bay Super Bowl like we had the battle of the bay worls series, remeber the earthquake?

ok I could be risking my life w/this post but......COWBOYS BABY!!! sorry..had to....maybe one day we will be back up there...but until then:doh:

No that's ok that you like a team that used to be good in the mid 90's, shoot I would go as far to say they ruled! We will see if Texas can bring the funk this year.

Tampa is going again this year for the NFC, not sure who for AFC though....but it wont be anyone from the East with the exception of maybe Philly

Cowboys, while they have a PHENOMINAL coach this year (almost killed half his players in the heat during training camp) lack what it will take this year. Next year however, watchout!!!! They will be a STRONG STRONG STRONG contender!