Gotta get 'lube

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I want to know is what are the benefits of a diff locker? And a slipper clutch delete? I have the stock diffs in my cars, as well as the stock slipper clutch system (minus HR Aluminum pads) and it works well for me. Pros and cons?

What I want to know is what are the benefits of a diff locker? And a slipper clutch delete? I have the stock diffs in my cars, as well as the stock slipper clutch system (minus HR Aluminum pads) and it works well for me. Pros and cons?
well, i dont have a slipper eliminator, but the diff lock i bought cause i dont want to shred another set of diff internals. it should be pretty drifty now.

would this grease work for the time being? (i dont have any good grease RN, this will just be used until i can get some Red stuff.)
View attachment 177779
I used to use that in my trx trannies. I stopped using it when I noticed it dries after sitting for some time. It will keeolp you going bit there's better options. If its all you have let's get it back on the road! 😁
Grease are not created equally. I'm into high pressure air guns which utilizes air pressure ranging from 2000psi-4500psi. Only 100% silicone grease and oil are to be used in the air chambers/channels. Anything else could cause ignition.
Your telling me I could shoot a round then chase it with fire? 😍🥰🤣