Got to run my RC10GT today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highflyin

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I finally got to run my GT for about 10 tanks today. It has a OS .15 CVR and a bunch of RPM parts on it.It kept comming back for more.I put a new set of step pins on it and it was a wheely machine.It would put the front up whenever i gave it gas in the grass.I did some jumping with it to.Nothing to big but it was probally getting 4 feet in the air for about 10-15 feet long.Here are some pics.
423b8d45.gif

fc96cfd5.gif

16001599.gif

dee93115.gif

7d96c137.gif

Looks like fun! RPM stuff is extremly durable!

Thats cool man :). I should go out and try to get mine running, its been a nightmare lol. So is the O.s motor a lot stronger than the stock assoicated engine?

The OS is alot stronger.It has good tourqe and RPMs.I never really got the stock running really well.It was very hard to tune and wouldnt idle good.I still have in peices in a bag if you want it pm me.I will give it to you if you want it.It has about 1/2 gallon on it. The OS .18 CVR is a bargain at $100.00.I got the .15 CVR when it first came out and is was $200.00 at tower.

JESSE G here it is.

PIC_6463.gif

Cool thanks man, It will be cool to see one apart kind of give me a feel on how everything works. I really appreciate it!!!!!! Let me know what the shipping is and I will get it to you asap :)

Some day I'm going to have to get me and O.S I love the pics of your truck up on a wheelie.

Here are some of under the body. The transmiter is a Airtronics MX-3S
PIC_6461.gif

PIC_6462.gif

Thats a nice truck, mine is all stock except it has Rpm arms up front,and a Robinson metal spur gear. I want to get all the blue rmp parts like you have that looks awesome!

JESSE G said:
Thats a nice truck, mine is all stock except it has Rpm arms up front,and a Robinson metal spur gear. I want to get all the blue rmp parts like you have that looks awesome!

Mine is all stock too.... :rolleyes:

Back