Got the OS 21tm in the maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemsonhacker

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i put the OS 21TM into the maxx today... only got one tank left for breakin.(hump pack keeps dying). man is this engine something else.. go to be easy on the throttle....on the 4th breakin tank it started carring the front wheels at half throttle.... this thing is gonna be a beast

it might even be too much. I mean too much to control. you can NEVER have too much torque and power. you might find you have troubles with your driveline...

yea i know something is gonna break... then ill upgrade to 3.3 parts

yeah thats probably a good idea. But until then, finish breaking it in and then drive the snot out of it! Then fix it and drive it some more. and remember, if you're not breaking things, you're not driving it hard enough.

It's a monster compared to the 2.5. I haven't had any problems with breaking stuff but my trans won't stay put. I have to adjust it almost everytime I drive it. And the set screw is set.

good lord this thing is freakin fast. got finished the break in, so i fig. i would run a few more tanks to have some fun... and boy was it fun.. i slammed into the picnic table and busted FL bulkhead. luckliy i had one in the tool box. then the steering servo fried. replaced that. stripped a spur gear. fixed. i got to get a video up soon

Ahhh....u never thought breaking parts would be soooo fun...lol

Lots of speed and power good, picnic table and unmoveable objects BAD!!!! Have fun tear'n it up man!!!

got the wife to drive it yesterday..she loved it until she hit the house and light pole with it....so much power its hard to keep the back wheels on the ground when in reverse.. reverse wheelies are cool looking though

I have one with the O.S .30 in it . Its alot of fun for sure.
Picture010.jpg

I got a half gallon through my .21tm, I can't stop the freaking shafts from breaking and I have to wait till mid June to get the center steel upgrade. You will love it! The thing is an animal!

Picture010.jpg

That is by far the coolest roll cage I've seen yet, 2 thumbs up on the design.

I'm glad to hear all this positive feedback on the .21TM, it's making my choice easier when the time comes. I've already got most of my driveline done so I shouldn't wreck too much stuff............, or so I'm thinking....:yes:

Picture010.jpg

Do you have a body that fits over that cage? I just bought a t-maxx with the os 21tm and a rb innovations supercharger. It has the same cage but no body. I was thinking of getting a yukon body or some other large suv body and hopefully it will fit.

I used to have a suburban body on it but now I dont run one . I know I should but I dont .

Back