Got some ??'s a max peak II/Power Supply

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lykan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok I asked about this before but didn't have any picutres to share. Here goes. I have no idea what the dial on this traxxas charger does.

The box It is attached to has a rather large and heavy GE ac/dc converter inside. No way I am going to overload this thing soon.

It has a motor lead (what the dial is for) 5 charger leads, and 2 12V out leads.

On the inside of this box, behind the LED's is a number the greens are labeld 80mil, the yellows 110mil, and the red 220mil.

The leads have deans connectors on the ends to hook to battery packs I suppose that's liek a trickle rate? but i have no idea. SO far I havent used the traxxas because I don;t know what to set it to. I just use a push button novak peak charger. But I don;t think I am getting all I can out of the batteries. Any help would be appreciated.

charger.jpg

Nobody knows anything about this charger? I suppose If I didn't get out of electrics for a year or two I would have a good idea of what to do with the traxxas

/\ Bump /\

Only 17 views back to the top.

Back