Got lucky

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, down the hall felt good too, till one day he said he wasn't feeling good and was going upstairs to lay down. Found him 2 days later when his sister couldn't get him on the phone and he didn't answer the door. Her key wouldn't fit since his door had been replaced. Maintenance drilled through his lock and found him laying on top of the bed wearing what he had on 2 days earlier when he didn't feel good, still holding his keys.

If those toxins start an infection in your lungs, it will take a serious toll on your body. You might be good, you might die or you might end up with a permanent respiratory problem that will leave you unemployed and disabled.
DON'T say you feel good, GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!
That's an order!

Please man, that's not something to mess with. You might need some antibiotics NOW, BEFORE an infection kicks your ass.

Maybe it was mis-treated lipos?

Go to the doc man, you should have one of the best health care plans available in this country.

Like i said, I'm good. I got a lil soreness in the throat, got my girl friend looking after me, and at the first sign of anything bad, i taught her how to use my radio to contact directly to EMS. Its good, I appreciate the kind words, and genuine caring that people on the forum has expressed towards my health. And i promise to myself and to you all, that at the first sign of anything negative, i will contact a Dr. and yall will be the first to know. Have been checking my breathing and have had an EMT check my lungs for fluids, and have checked out clear. I'm not going anywhere. I will be here disrupting and causing the stupid noobs pain for a long time. Yall can count on that.

Back