Got a new PB with the rustler 4x4 on 4s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Just went out after rebuilding the rustler 4x4 and on 4s it did 71.6mph! It can take 6s! Here is proof I’m not lying lol.
IMG_2504.png

Unless that was strapped to your rusty I call NOPE
Right
But sort of agreed.
Sky RC Gnss is more accurate tbh
But with a speed gun or phone app , you get a estimate. With a phone, I believe it is with gps. Well i think the skyrc ones are too with the app as they would say how many satellites are connected.

I use to use a cheap bike gps monitor on amazon a few years back. Used it like twice and now it doesn't want to read, Idk why. Might be time to get a skyrc gnss. I would prefer the expensive one with the app but the cheaper one should do.

When I read this, my first thought was...

😆
So how fast did it go?
Crashed it. Only got it going 45mph as I was taking it down the road to start the speed run. Wheel popped off and the driveshaft went with it. Like the actual stub axle for the stock had driveshafts broke off the pin that holds it in and came off. Then it crashed into the curb and stripped the servo gears. Also broke a rear hub

Back