Got a new job!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I have been at the same job (and pay) for over 3 years now. There is nowhere to go as far as advancement and even though I work with my friends and don't mind my job its time to grow up. I applied and got a job at a place that does home weatherization called community action agency. A few of my friends work there and they say its a pretty good job. Pay isn't all that much better but there is more hours and room for advancement. I am pretty excited about it and i start in 2 weeks. :first_place::D

Sounds like a good move. Congrats.

Congrats Brandon!

Nice! This will have lots of positives for you and the people you help while at work! Not to mention the good it will do for the environment in the future! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Not much more an hour but more hours so thats good.

Cool man hope you like it that's all that really matters. I had a job at a tire factory that paid 18.50 an hour. Good money yeah but I hated every minute of the 5 years I spent at that miserable place.

Congrats! it's always good to see someone keep working to better themselves !

i hope its a GOOD job and lasts. good for you.

grats on the new job! I'm going threw the same right now tryin to find something new

Thanks! Ya I hope it is the right decision.

Well tomorrow is my first day. Wish me luck...

Well the new job is working out good. I like it a lot. Sorry I'm not on here much I only have my phone now so it's kinda hard to make myself log on lol.

Glad to hear its working out for ya Brando!

Back