Got a new job

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well after being laid off for a little over 7 months I am finally employed again, but i did have to make one small sacrifice, I had to loose the go-tee that I have had for over 12 years, let me tell you it is really weird shaving my chin again and I look like a totally different person, hope my dog doesn't bite when i come home some time and he doesn't recognize me, LOL!!!

Here is the before and after pics, LOL!!

Before
P1130040Small.jpg

After
P1130041Small.jpg

The reason behind it is I will be doing security at a hospital and will sometimes have to wear a mask and the go-tee will not let it seal properly. Oh well at least I am working again and it is with the largest security company where I live and they are even nation wide.

LMFAO!!!! You look like Ron Jeremy now lol. Or Dennis Franz lol. Huge congrats on landing the job bro.

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!! You look like Ron Jeremy now lol.

The Hedgehog! LOL

I am amazed your picture pose is virtually identical. Aside from the shirt wrinkles being slightly different, it looks like you photo shopped the goatee off.

Congrats on the new job!

Last edited:
Thanks guys I am really happy to be working again, as for the pose I took them in the exact same place, one right before shaving the go-tee and one right after shaving it off, I hope the recognize me when I walk in the office for orientation this Thursday morning, LOL!!!!

Just for you Lloyd, LOL!!!!!

Ron_Jeremy.jpg

dennis-franz.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats buddy! You do look like Ron Jeremy though lol.

haha I was thinking the same thing! Ron Jeremy look-a-like. You should use that to your advantage....lol

That would be a great pick-up line in a bar: "Excuse me ladies, but have you ever ridden a hedgehog?"

.....the pose in those first two pictures was just like "i hate my life"

.....the pose in those first two pictures was just like "i hate my life"

It was actually I hate the fact that I have to shave off my go-tee that i had for over 12 years, guess I will get used to it, LOL!!

Haha same face in each shot thats nuts! Awesome to hear you got a job its hard anymore to get something, thankfully I work @ Smiths Kroger Distrabution, but have many friends that are jobless, yayyy

you also look semi-stoned but w/e i'm no cop :] lol

I am amazed your picture pose is virtually identical. Aside from the shirt wrinkles being slightly different, it looks like you photo shopped the goatee off.

Before I read the thread I seen the pictures and thought maybe it was a game trying to find out what's different - both look almost identical! haha

Congrats on the new job bud!

Congrats on getting back to work.

I noticed the difference immediately. In the second picture you look really, REALLY pissed off. :D

a JOB? what in the world is that? i have heard roomers , but havent seen one. are they dangerous? are you sure hard work wont hurt you? oh wait i think i had one once. but that was so long ago. realy, grats, that is a good thing.

Jobs are those things that get in the way of important things like RC, drinking, fishing, drinking, chasing women, drinking and oh yeah can't forget to go drinking.

Thanks for all the congrats guys, it feels good to know I have a job again, I sat through orientation today, that was pretty boring but at least I got paid for it, Hey I can say I got paid again, LOL!!! we also get paid every week which is kinda cool. I am sure I will be tired and sore for a while after having such a long vacation, but in the end it will all be worth it...

Back