Got a New E-Maxx and Stampede

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

run2jeepn

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Haven't really done much with them, but add cells and new Bodies. The Stampede already has my shocks and the E-Maxx will get a set aswell soon.
DSCF2541.gif

DSCF2551.gif

DSCF2554.gif

DSCF2556.gif

DSCF2545.gif

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

IMG_7818.jpg

IMG_7825.jpg

Nice buys.... both at the same time! You are either single or have a very understanding wife! LOL

Tom

Nice buys.... both at the same time! You are either single or have a very understanding wife! LOL

Tom

No not Single...Married...Tax write offs. I bought the Stampede last week and wanted a 4x4. So I gave it to the oldest son. Told him if he breaks it. He pays to get it fixed. No butts. I didn't want to see it trashed, broke and just sit there for years. I told him if that happens. His grounded and it's going up on E-Bay and he can buy the next one if he wants one.

No not Single...Married...Tax write offs. I bought the Stampede last week and wanted a 4x4. So I gave it to the oldest son. Told him if he breaks it. He pays to get it fixed. No butts. I didn't want to see it trashed, broke and just sit there for years. I told him if that happens. His grounded and it's going up on E-Bay and he can buy the next one if he wants one.

My father started off that way as well. Bought the stampede, liked it, but wanted a 4x4 so a month later he bought the Emaxx. The stampede sits quiet as far as I know, and I was trying to get him to part with it, but he wants them both. The stampede is a great 2WD truck and I am sure I could have fun with it. I bought my son a 18B for Xmas. He is not quite to a stampede yet. Nice collection my friend.

Tom

Back