Goodbye Cruel World!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bustedgears

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sadly, I'm selling out. At least for a while until I get my finances, and vehicle situation sorted out.

I will be getting back in ASAP, but for a few months I'll just have to watch as beason, wannarunem, and the others bash their rides while I sit on the sidelines.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: The things you do for wheels!

ahhh. Mustang coming back to bite you in the ass. :jk:

Hope to see you back soon man.

Well, the problem is:

The truck is costing me $200 per month + Tags in a month + Bad Gas mileage
Two week paychecks would get it running (legally) in three months.
If I sell the R/Cs and get the needed $500 for the mustang repairs, then I can get rid of this truck sooner.
Equals: No more truck note, Upcoming paycheck can buy a new R/C.

Well, those are the plans anyway. I'm deciding whether I want a paintjob first, or a new R/C.

And, to add, I'm deciding whether or not I want to stay in R/C.

I don't know exactly what I want to get just yet.

Youll be back. Rc is like Crack. You always got the feen for the next dose.. But yeah, do what ya gotta do, get poop straight with the Money. Rc's will always be there. Be sure to drop in here though at say hey. Good luck man.

Dude,

Truck is not in your name, right? They have screwed ya on it, right?

Put all you can into the Mustang, let the truck go back as soon as ya can and keep the RC cars!!!! Hard to do, I know.

Damn, that bites man. I really know how it feels. Good luck bro.

u mean i gotta make that drive to Dayton by myself now????? That sucks man...get back in the hobby soon!!!!

Last edited:
wannarunem said:
u mean i gotta make that drive to Dayton by myself now????? That sucks man...get back in the hobby soon!!!!

I never said, I wasn't going to Dayton, I just said I wasn't driving for the time being.

wow, thats sucks. but yea, rc's will always be there. Just get it all sorted out first. Be sure to stop back in every once in a while.
-Pat

i know what ya said bro..just bustin you balls man..lol

i want all your cool stuff befor you sell out!!!! well at least all of it i can use.. to bad your going awol for a bit.. that means WAY less bashes cause most of the time it was only me and you.. oh well lmk how it goes..

What's in Dayton guys? Big race or bash of some sort?

busted, wanna, me, and negeo, all come to my house in dayton and bash on sundays... but neo hardly ever shows. and wanna works to damn much, so that leaves me and busted. now just me i guess... oh well..

maby truth will start showing up.. and maby bj will come back..

I'll be there if I can, but now I'm gonna be at the hobby shop on Sundays, so I don't know. I still think everybody ought to come up to the shop and bash. It's only 5 bucks and there's plenty of room. You could even BYO ramp... :naughty:
It's also a real good way to keep in touch with the hobby while you're out, busted.

Aww crap, I thought it was a vid of someone driving a Revo into the Grand Canyon or something.

:D

Good luck busted, I go on these off-rc binges every couple of months, as Lennon said life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. You'll be back! :D

I will, but until then, I've got poop to do.

:cheers: i think when selling your mustang, you chould get yourself a RC MUSTANG then you can drive the sh_t out of it with no worrys

Back