God Kills

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I figure I have killed thousands of little kitties in my life time.. I'm just doing my part to help control the pet population.. Like Bob Barker wants me to... Some people Spaid or Neuter.... I Stoke it....X

u like matts!!!!!!! I live on and in a computer. I know the web page by page. Actually for real i do spend all my time on the computer. heck its my job. I work with a lot of young programers that pass this stuff on to me. some of them make it. I can't take credit for them. I speak only for myself!!!!!

My job entails sitting in front a computer all day.... So I find crap all day long along with a few friends that send me some stuff.. The Burger King deal is the Best Radio Stations 4-10pm Guy here in Tulsa Made that. He Played the Song on the radio sometimes. If you guys want to hear a highlarious guy on the radio go to rock1023.com and listen from 4pm to 10pm central ....Derek is the BOMB....X

I normally don't get to stay on the computer all day every day but most of the stuff I post I either stumbled onto or was sent in an e-mail.