Sold / Found Getting out of the hobby Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.21Rc10GT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello all. I am getting out of the hobby, so all of my RCs will be up here eventually. I am going to list the Savage first because it is the most accessable. I do not have any pictures at the moment, but will get some up hopefully later this week. I have the list of everything I have for it. I bought the roller off of another member on here about a year ago and never touched it. I bought some upgrades and an engine, but never put it all together. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

HPI SAVAGE 25 Roller

Roller with all original parts

Sirio .30 Engine SOLD!

Fast Lane Machine Upgrades (still in original package): SOLD!

Includes

Savage.jpg

HPI SAVAGE 25 Roller $130.00 Shipped

roller with all original parts

I only accept PayPal for payment, and shipping is free via UPS Ground.

Found some more stuff:

ProLine 40 Series bowties with ProLine white dish wheels for the 14mm hub: $40

40SeriesBowtie.jpg

Imex Nevada 14mm hub rims: $15

ImexRims.jpg

Imex TrailDawg tires with 3 RPM Titan stablemaxx rims: $30

Imex.jpg

ProLine Sand Paddles on RPM Monster Clawz stablemaxx rims: $40

ProLineSandPaddles.jpg

ProLine Wabash 23mm hub rims with ProLine Masher 40-Series tires and HPI Baja Dark Soul Baja wheel adaptors: $65

23mmMasher1.jpg

Stock HPI Baja rear tires: SOLD!

Imex Dirt Claw 2.2" Tires with ProLine black dish rims for the RC10GT: SOLD!

Panther 2.2" Paddles: $10/pr

PantherPaddles.jpg

Panther Ribbed 2.2" Front tires: $10/pr

PantherRibbed.jpg

Front tires for RC10GT (Good bashing tires/rims): $15 for both pairs

ProLineRibbed.jpg

ProLine 2.2" Sand Paws: $10

ProLineSandPaws.jpg

JR XS3 Pro 75mhz FM Radio Only (I have the original box as well): $60

JRXS3Pro.jpg

E-maxx Outrunner motor/trans, never used or set up: $75

E-maxxOutrunner.jpg

TRX3.3 Brand new: SOLD!

Please add $5 for shipping for all items except the RC vehicles listed.

Last edited:
FS: Thunder Tiger EK4 w/new engine .70

As some of you may know, I am getting out of the hobby, so here is another of my RCs that needs to go. I bought the roller off of eBay a while back, and bought a brand new engine for it. It still needs a few parts to be complete. I would like to get $150 for it shipped to the U.S. I accept Paypal only. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I do not know too much about this truck inparticular, but will do my best to answer any questions. Thank you for looking.

DSC00566.jpg

Last edited:
Nitro RS4 3 Evo Custom Sirio .18

Hello all. This is another of my RCs that needs a new home. I started the project but never finished it. It started out as an RS4 3 Evo, but I changed out a lot of parts since then. It now has the HPI upgraded chassis, carbon shock towers and upper deck, upgraded diffs, tranny brace, and a Sirio .18 engine. It will need a few things to make it complete like a radio, servos, exhaust and a couple other small things. I never got to run the sirio engine, but I put it on there because I wanted something that would fly, hence my user name... SOLD! Thank you for looking.

RS4.jpg

Last edited:
E-Maxx/Batteries/Charger

Hello again everyone. I have yet another RC that will need a new home soon. This one is a newer version E-Maxx. It does have a broken rear shock tower, and that really is the only reason it was sitting around. I didn't have time to slap on a new shock tower. It has upgraded tires (Swamp dawgs) and the 3/4" offset Maximizer beadlocks. I will include a new one with the sale though, although it is not pictured. It includes a set of 4-4500Mah 7-cell Batteries from Onlybatterypacks.com. These were about $120 a pair at the time. They have been properly discharged and trickled with my Dynamite Vision Peak Ultra charger, which is also included. I would like to get $300 shipped for the whole package, but all reasonable offers will be considered. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this, or any of my other RCs for sale. Thank you all for looking.

Emaxx.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

Last edited:
RC10GT with Collari .32

Hello all. This is one of my prized possesions, but it needs a new home that will use it and take care of it. I'm sure some of you remember when this whole project started with a .21, hence my username. It then changed to a .32. I never got through the break-in of this thing because one of the turnbuckles popped out and lazy me put it on the shelf. It was never leaned out to its full potential, but was popping wheelies while being broken in. This engine is a monster. It has a ton of other upgrades including but not limited to, full RRP transmission gears, locked differential, RPM A-Arms, rear bulkhead and bumper, of course the Collari .32 big block engine with about 5 tanks run through it. The engine mount is a custom piece I had made through SSRC Racing in New York. It also has Lunsford titanium turnbuckles, MIP cvds, Hardcore racing Titanium shock towers, New era 1/8th scale wheel adaptors for the buggy rims. The tires don't stretch as much. The 2.2" tires balloon out so much that it either flips or becomes so unstable you have to let off the gas. This is one fun machine, and I really hate to let it go. I'm sure all of you know I dropped a lot more money into this thing than that, but I need to get rid of it. Please contact me with any questions. I know this thing like the back of my hand, but it has been so long since I've worked on it. Thank you all for looking. I would like to get about $275 shipped.

RC10gt.jpg

rc10gt2.jpg

Last edited:
HPI Baja 5b w/Upgrades 30.5cc

Hey all again. Yet another RC that needs a new home. The Baja is my most recent RC purchase. It started out as the base line baja about 6 months after HPI released them in the U.S. I upgraded it with a ton of parts including: ESP and DDM modded and ported 30.5cc stroked/stuffed kit, Jetpro V3 pipe, Upgraded bearings thanks to FastEddy, Turtle Racing clutch bell, diff housing, out drives, and dogbones. It also has some carbon fiber stuff from Out Front Frames including the engine brace, upper deck, lower engine platform, and a couple other pieces. It has a custom painted body from eBay, which is pretty killer. It cost me over $130 at the time. It has new rear tires with the Dark Soul outer beadlocks. I also have the Dark Soul 23mm adaptors for the monster truck rims. I can't remember everything I have put into this thing, but if you have a specific question, please contact me and I will do my best to answer it accurately. It has the Airtronics M11 Remote with the Spectrum module and reciever. The radio has its own padded case as well. I also have spare recievers for an additional cost. I have a bunch of parts laying around for this thing that I will include with the Baja, but are not pictured. I would like $850 shipped, but all reasonable offers will be considered. Thank you all for looking.

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

radio.jpg

sr3000.jpg

sr3500.jpg

I will Split up the Baja and the Radio. $650 Takes the Baja, $150 Takes the radio and one reciever Also, $50 a piece for the new receivers pictured.

Last edited:
how much fuel has been run thru her?

Actually, since the new upper end and crank, maybe 4-5 tanks if that.

would you be interested in selling the baja without the controller, I've been looking around for a baja but don't need a radio so let me know your bottom line

oooh, I need a Spektrum micro Rx too. Too bad I don't have the $$ right now. My allowance is tapped so I'm hobby broke until I sell something else.

Man that is a sexy rig.....now if I could talk the financial adviser in to it. Not sure how much it would cost to ship to me though....arrrrgh

With the brand new Sirio .30 thats a steal!
free bump

Your TVP's don't look stock. Are they? They look extended.

Don't know. Never had a savage before this and didn't work on this one. You are a better judge than me on that subject.

Bump to the top. I really want to get rid of this thing. I am in need of room right now.

Just thought you should list it as an item for those that don't know. I'd agree with LosiLST, those look a lot like my 1" extended HB tvp's on my savage. Really makes it handle a lot better than the older savage.

Just thought you should list it as an item for those that don't know. I'd agree with LosiLST, those look a lot like my 1" extended HB tvp's on my savage. Really makes it handle a lot better than the older savage.

I appreciate both of your guys' help for straightening out my information.

Status
Not open for further replies.