Get to know our other planes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
15203198.gif

Flattop Do I sense a bit of hostility towards our muslim friends on the other side of the world. You know these guys did nothing wrong they are simply following what their religion states. X:bored: Also can we get a muslim or arabic smiley face on the left side a little smiley with a turban. I think that would make us more diverse. X

Originally posted by x_789
Flattop Do I sense a bit of hostility towards our muslim friends on the other side of the world. You know these guys did nothing wrong they are simply following what their religion states.

They did nothing wrong?????
I will tell you what there religion states------> it say's in bold italics..... put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

You do not, I repeat, you do not screw with the United States of America!!!!

HE HE HE

I just put some
gascan.jpg
on the

gasfire2.jpg

he he he he I can't help it some times... :bandit:

Don't get me started X, I have been a little picture happy the past few day's, I'm felling a little patriotic.

Shithead saddam will soon find out that he has no place to hide, damn terrorist bastard

RCNT is no becoming a picture gallery

Originally posted by FLATTOP
Don't get me started X, I have been a little picture happy the past few day's,

a little? ;)

Nice poster, and well struck X...but beware...FLAT TOP might reach out and touch you in his imagery craze...

Watch out X :llama: boy has a mean bite;) Or is that over bite???