Sold / Found Garage Sale: Baja items Nitros and More. BUY BUY BUY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have some things to list up for sale. i can get pics if you need, but most of us know what this stuff looks like.

all is in as described condition

Pair of rear shocks, all stock, straight shafts. fully assembled and ready to mount on. no issues, filled with Bel Rey 20W fork oil.
used for 3 tanks upfront, made the ride height TOO Tall.
55.00 shipped in the USA. 9/10 condition
SOLD

2 pair of stock front shock shafts NIP. 25.00 shipped in US. 10/10 condition.
SOLD

Stock HPI 2000 MAH Battery pack 20.00 shipped in the USA 9/10 condition.

I have 2 new flywheel housing to sell. 15.00 each plus shipping in the US.
(if you desire both housings, i will combine shipping) 10/10 condition.

I have 2 Tmaxx rollers and extra parts. 3 bodies. tires ect.
200.00 plus shipping in the US for the whole Tmaxx Lot. includes over 16 Integy Piggy backs. one tranny, linkages, tires/rims ect... 7.5/10 condition
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/tmaxx stuff/

CEN CT-5 Nitro 1/10 onroad. Great lil nitro car, fully stock, includeing stock Skion Tx/Rx, and ARTR, will need a steering servo, has a jr servo saver installed. new foam track tires and the Porsche 911 body was never Ran. also has 1400mah hump pack.
225.00 plus Shipping in the US. 9/10 condition.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/Garage/CEN/

Tamiya TT-01 Enzo Ferrari, RTR with Traxxas 20t and older Novak ESC. has 2 chnl stick radio and futaba rx. all you need is a charged 7.2v battery for it and AAs for the TX.only ran 2 times in great shape. body is uncut and unpainted!!! 110.00 Shipped in the US. 9.5/10 condition.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/Garage/Tiyama/

Jammin XR-C1 FTE with Jammin JPX .21 and OS 2050 pipe, with just over a gallon on it. Byrons Orig 30% only used. Excellent runner!
this is RTR with your Tx/Rx. comes with alot of spare parts, starter box, ignitor ect.. 500.00 Plus shipping in the US. 9/10 condition.
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i189/levi0804/other/4sale/Jammin X-CR1 FTE/

Prather 40 in Deep Vee Hull. Fiberglass hull in good shape, partially redone. hull has been built and used, then boat was pulled and tore down for rebuild i never got to. 100.00 plus shipping in the US. 6/10 condition.
DSCN2031.gif

DSCN2032.gif

i will be adding links to my Photobucket account with pics soon.
lmk any questions you have.
i will also accept any REASONABLE offers for any of these items.
may be interested in trades for Baja stuff too.

let the fun begin.
Timmahh

Last edited:
stuff still available for sale.

I ll consider any reasonable offers as well.
T

I have a 1/8th scale Jammin X1-CR FTE and loads of parts. its not RTR, but only needs a Radio system (rx and tx) to be RTR. has as noted above loads of parts. starter box, ignitor ect... just needs a transmitter and reciever to be RTR.

I use a Nomadio that i ll be keeping for use on my other surface rcs I'm keeping.
see links i just added to my OP for pics in my photobucket account.

the only other offroad i have avail is the Tmaxx roller lot of items.

the radio box, the trim tabs and the prop strut mount, as is the top lid portion.

the stuffer tube is installed as well. when i got it i checked it out and it doesn't appear to leak at all. The Owners build manual is also included.

boat if 40inches long from transom to bow.

if i wasn't so tight for cash, i d be building it to appear like my brothers Baja Vee he had a few yrs back.

Re:

CEN CT-5 Nitro 1/10 onroad... i may be interested. if you could email me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking to buy one of these for myself in the next couple of weeks. Plz just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.