Gallon of Traxxas top fuel??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOSferatU

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Where can i get a gallon of this without the hiked up price? I'm bloomington in indiana.is there a cheaper alternative?

If you have a hobby shop nearby, they might have some. If you play with nitro vehicles often, it also might not be a bad idea to order them online in bulk, so that the prices are cheaper and the shipping also gets cheaper. Most other nitro fuels would work. Just make sure that it is the right percentage (20% for most vehicles), and retune the engine if you switch fuels.

Thanks for the reply.Would you have link by chance?

You will probably have to make some minor changes but you need to learn to do that anyway because you also have to when the air temperature changes.

I looked and I am running 30/10. I use it for all my cars.
IMG_3044_heic-L.jpg

IMG_6605-L.jpg

Might have to try the Bones fuel. I've been running Odonnell's 30% for forever but its getting harder and harder to find in my area for some reason.

No, sorry.
Yes, unfortunately I am and it's permanent. It's a nerve/brain thing. That's why I wasn't around here for a long time. I have better drugs now. I didn't run my cars much for a long time. Now they a bunch of orphans with many of them hard to find parts for. So now I start them and gently drive them around once in a while.
My son got a Kraton so I had to make a Nitro Kraton killer
IMG_6604-M.jpg
Gas 8ight T with a ZR.32 in it and belted tires.
I won.

Losi LST wearing a Proline body I painted
IMG_3045_heic-M.jpg

Thats what I do

I almost screwed up an bought 2 gallons ,if I did that ,then it would have cost
me $139 shipped ,because they charge shipping that way ,but they offer the
3 gal. case for $ 97 with free shipping ,but with taxes ,I think it comes out at $ 116!..:hehe:

It keeps well too. It has been sitting a couple of years in the garage still in the box. I got some out. Fixed the batteries and all the cars started up like I ran them last weekend.
I have used the break in fuel too.

Back