Fw06 tuning issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnimePerson3.5

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
So I have an Fw06 and idk what the factory settings are but as I was tuning it I finally got it to be kinda good but one issue I had was whenever I gave it throttle and when I stop it would continue to give throttle by it self it’s not the servo so I think it was running rich and couldn’t burn off all the fuel so I leaned the LSN and now it Boggs down

what happens when the idle gap is too big ? the engine starts to rev up..
leaning the LSN means it will also rev up the idle..
start with the idle gap, if it doesn't fully close, your idle could be anywhere and tuning with that is like finding a needle in a haystack.
also check your servo linkages, sometimes the servo doesn't fully return to the idle position.. maybe leave a tiny gap on the linkage to compensate.

If the idle gap is not the problem and the servo returns to the normal idle position, and your idle gap is at max 1mm
you can richen the LSN.

For the factory settings:
HSN is 3.5 turns out from closed and the LSN is 2 turns out from closed.
Idle gap no larger then 1mm and not smaller then 0.75mm

Last edited:
what happens when the idle gap is too big ? the engine starts to rev up..
leaning the LSN means it will also rev up the idle..
start with the idle gap, if it doesn't fully close, your idle could be anywhere and tuning with that is like finding a needle in a haystack.
also check your servo linkages, sometimes the servo doesn't fully return to the idle position.. maybe leave a tiny gap on the linkage to compensate.

If the idle gap is not the problem and the servo returns to the normal idle position, and your idle gap is at max 1mm
you can richen the LSN.

For the factory settings:
HSN is 3.5 turns out from closed and the LSN is 2 turns out from closed.
Idle gap no larger then 1mm and not smaller then 0.75mm
Thanks I’ve fixed the issue rn idk what was wrong with it I replaced the AA batteries and tuning it seems it fixed itself the factory settings are very useful thanks

Back