Fuel pickup issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage49

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Had a problem this weekend i haven't quite figured out yet. My Truck while running if you make a hard left hand turn the engine leans out and jumps the engine's temp up 15 degrees. Then if you turn right it immediatly starts loading up and drops 15 degrees. Replaced all my fuel line with the same amount stock, Rebuilt the fuel tank with new lid spring, o-ring, the pressure tested it at 5 pounds of pressure, no leaks present. It just showed up this weekend and seems to remain constant thru out the tank, no diffrent's if its full or empty. Running mostly the stock setup 2.5r with backplate compleatly sealed, and stock pipe and header. The engine is new only a gallon on it.

Thanks for any help in finding the issue. :boxing: :jk:

DJ :spit:

I know this sounds crazy, but could there be something thats shifting around in your pipe blocking your pressure line then your stinger?

check your pipe and check all the little nipples that the line goes on. their could be some blockage issues

I'm having the same problem..... mine seems to do it at about a half tank or a little beloww.. seems to lean itself out a hair...

Try adding a bit more fuel line, it will help equalize the pressure

did that .. no good ....Thinking of tring a different tank.anybody have any ideas for a same size tank that mght fit with out too much modding

Back