Fuel filters and fail safe unit..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TacRacing

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone tried the dubro final filter??

What is everyone's favorite fail safe?
I just ordered the ofna.. I thought I would try it out.
I thought about getting the venom, but 40 bucks is harsh, and I need 4 units total!!

I have a couple dubro filters...they come apart so you can clean the screen..works good for me. I have both the ofna and venom fail safe's. I like the ofna better for fitting in the stock T-maxx receiver box.. No complaints on either

i have a dubro and a dynamite filter. The dynamite was a couple bucks more because it is bigger and has a big stone filter. That like top of the line, at like $6. I also like the dubro, because its easily removable to clean.

I have 2 ofna failsafes and they work great.

I've tried Racer's Edge, Dubro, and Dynamite Big Daddy. Dubro and Dynamite both work fine, the Racer's Edge filter leaked often.

For break-in purposes, I really like my Venom Smart Temp failsafe. You set the max temp you want to run and the failsafe automatically kicks in to limit throttle servo travel when you reach that temp, and resumes maximum travel after the temperature has dropped by 10 degrees. It also tells you RX pack voltage. I use a dual conversion receiver with it and have not experienced any glitching.

I'm currently using the Dubro filter on nmt.

durbo are ok, i am not a fan of screen filters. i prefer a Dynamite Big Daddy fiilter, it is a huge filter and it comes with a small clip so you can attach it anywere.

and for a fail safe I have a dynamite.

I run the Kyosho large filters. I think Jammin has one that is a similar size.

My failsafe of choice is the Ofna micro. Fits anywhere and can't be beat for under $20 each.

i use venom 0605 does both temp and battery voltage