Sold / Found FT: Futaba 3PM 3-channel 2.4Ghz FASST system w/radio case

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amoeba

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey gang,

So I upgraded to a 3PK and don't have a need for the 3PM anymore. It's in excellent condition (less than 6 months old) and in perfect working order. It comes with an R603FF receiver, Futaba NT-8JY NiCd rechargeable transmitter battery, and metal radio carrying case. Some very minor scuffing on the bottom from normal usage but otherwise is in mint condition.

Apologies for the crappy pics, cell phone cameras suck
futaba1.jpg
futaba2.jpg

I'll be putting this up for sale locally in a day or 2 for $160. (Locally because Paypal has pissed me off recently so they can kiss my ass :) )

In the meantime, I thought I'd see what kind of trades would be possible from the gang here. I'm open to pretty much anything but if you've got a nice 1/8th race roller or Savage/MT roller (I've got extra engine/electronics for a roller) that would be sweet. Check my profile for the rigs I'm currently running if you've got parts for trade.

**edit: also could use an 1/8 scale electric motor. My Novak HV 6.5 died on me a while back. :(

Let's make a deal!

Last edited:
I have a 3.3 Jato that the engine is fried. I just havn't got around to getting a new one for it. It will come with a sweet body from candy man that i think will fit (not sure tho) after some trimming and some other work on it. Here are a couple pictures for you . If not it's ok. I just was looking for a good TX n RX.

2009_0624Jato005300.jpg

2009_0624Jato005400.jpg

2009_0624Jato005700.jpg

2009_0624Jato005600.jpg

jnjritz5.jpg

jnjritz4.jpg

The car was not abused i received it like this i ran it for a couple of tanks. and the engine quit. The Body said it was for a MAXX But i don't know. I bought it for my Revo but it is to small. Like i said i am not totally sure. I paid 75 for it. alone.

Last edited:
Hrm. Thanks for the offer (that's a nice Jato) but I'm gun shy around Traxxas. They haven't treated me well.

**edit: that's a sweet sweet lid from Candyman btw.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Yes Candyman did a great job. Just wish it would fit my Revo.

Oh hey, a PM question reminded me: it comes with the instruction manual too. Forgot about that.

Bumpage

i have a nitro airplane i need this controller for my tmaxx the plane has a .40 but needs a paint job and runs great let me know been crashed and fixed once

i have a nitro airplane i need this controller for my tmaxx the plane has a .40 but needs a paint job and runs great let me know been crashed and fixed once

Thanks for the offer but my driving sucks enough as it is. Adding a 3rd dimension to it is just asking for trouble :)

3pm

I want the radio and receivers, we just need to work out the payment arrangement.

PM Sent

Thanks
Hutch

Do you still have the jato? How much for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.