Sold / Found FS: Two Hyper-7 PCR's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The time has come to thin the herd and to focus on my Mugen truggy and buggy. That being the case, I am selling the my Ofna Hyper-7 PCR that I have.

Buggy comes with everything pictured EXCEPT THE RX. Buggy will arrive with battery pack, though.​

This PCR was received in a trade with Itsme1 and originally came to being from Sweetdiesel. This buggy features a Hyper .21 8-port racing engine with roughly three quarts of fuel through it. Engine still has enough compression that it requires a heat gun to get the engine started cold. The pipe is an Ofna 086. Throttle/brake servo is a newer (about three runs) HiTec 5625 servo. Steering is a super-quick HiTec 6965 servo.

Asking $300.00 plus actual shipping costs.

OfnaHyper7PCRA-1.jpg

OfnaHyper7PCRA-2.jpg

OfnaHyper7PCRA-3.jpg

OfnaHyper7PCRA-4.jpg

OfnaHyper7PCRA-5.jpg

I ran this buggy last Sunday the 20th and spent a tank on each. Engine has been run on Byron's 3000 30% nitro fuel and is shimmed for 30% nitro. Engine started right up and ran flawlessly, so I am confident that the buyer will receive it likewise.

You will need a starter box for each buggy along with radio gear, fuel, glow charger and other support equipment.

I am willing to negotiate lower pricing should you wish to purchase as rollers, however, I am not prepared to break them down completely for parts.

The truck will come with a spare parts because I never needed to buy any spare parts! This rig is tough as nails and I have yet to break anything on it (and as Jetmech G550 can attest to, I sure tried when I was racing it!)

Payment via PayPal is preferred. Money orders are acceptable but buggy will not ship until payment is received.

I have excellent trading feedback both here and on eBay (username: Gene_Simpson) so purchase with confidence.

I will offer the buyer a five day review and return period in which to look over the buggy and return for a full refund within those five days. Buyer is to pay for return shipping which will not be refunded.

Shipping will include insurance ONLY AT BUYER'S REQUEST.​

Last edited:
I will offer the buyer a five day review and return period in which to look over the buggy and return for a full refund within those five days. Buyer is to pay for return shipping which will not be refunded.

Now here is a seller with confidence!!! the monkey is great to deal with guys...Don't hesitate.

The buggy he got from me doesn't have much fuel through it and was super fast! You won't be disapointed with that one! Monkey is a standup guy! He may be ugly, but he is a great guy!

Open to offers, gentlemen! I need these to move so I can buy Imbroken's RC10T4 for my son so he can get into racing.

Let me know what you're willing to offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man somebody buy these!! Great gear from a great seller....

Early morning, too-sore-from-my-hockey-game-to-go-to-bed....bump!

Bump! I admit, I've had a few offers but much too low for me to accept, right now. I'm willing to start parting out, so if you need some specific parts, let me know and we can work out pricing.

What would be your price as a roller on either buggy but shipping included to Canada?

email [email protected] or PM me, as I can't get notifications through my email.

Evening bump! Second Hyper on the way to the Great White North (thanks Bentover)!

Make an offer, folks!

Bump for a great seller.

Bump for a good seller who stands behind his words, this Hyper is a tank, I bought one from him and I haven't busted it yet!

PBS RULES!!

SOLD, to TalonOne. Buggy will be shipped Monday, my friend! Thanks and enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back