Sold / Found FS: TQ and stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sn0wrider

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm gettin rid of my Duratrax Thunder Quake. It has been properly broken in and used lightly, only ran 5-10 times NEVER bashed. Perfect condition can send pics if you gimme email address. comes with the following: Everything stock, metal shock towers, metal chassis, all metal gears, 2speed tranny, .21 engine, shock covers, custom cut plastic (for air vents), comes with air filter oil, duratrax temp guage, hobbico battery glow warmer, an extra glow plug, stock blue/grey/black plastic.. also the stock glow warmer, video, new batteries in truck, tuned by LHS, also has Fuel Bottle.. runs great, no problems.. looking for $225 shipped, MONEY ORDER ONLY. Post, email or I'm me.. email - [email protected] AIM - krazjakass..thank you
Also have PS2 NETWORK ADAPTER for sale- $20 + shipping
also got 2 nicely built bmx bikes for sale, only for pickup tho.. i live in ohio.. haro x3 for trail and thumper framed street/vert bike thnx

Id be interested in the Haro if you would be willing to ship it. Id pay shipping of course. lemme know. Thanks

well.. how would i even put it in a box? take it apart? ill sell it to you for $100+ shipping..nothing wrong with it just has some rust.. dl aol or aim so i can talk to you, its alot easier.. www.aim.com then I'm me my sn is krazjakass..thx

you got a pm curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back