Sold / Found FS/FT Ofna Blazer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FS/FT Ofna Blazer PICS ADDED

Check pics at bottom of thread

This is NOT the new Blazer!!!!...........that said..........

What we have here is a Ofna Truggy based on the Ultra GT series buggy .RTR!!!I got it in a trade,and now I want to just run 1/8 buggy and need $$$/parts. This thing looks NEW! NO scratches on it,not even on the bottom. Has about a gallon through it,always taken care of. Has a Force .26 mill(pull start) with a Crazy Nut aftermarket head in silver.NO scratches on it at all. Also has a inline fuel filter and a 5 cell flat rechargable RX pack.Has Traxxas 2055 steering servo and a standard Ofna thr/brake servo. This thing is FAST !! I'm not just just blowing smoke,it is fast. With the buggy gearing and the larger tires it FLYS. It has the new Blazer chrome rims with the ST pin tires on it,they look new except for a little paint coming off by wheel nuts. Also has Al. oil filled shocks. Diffs were JUST filled with fluid,as per the GS Storm SUT. Runs great looks to have been just run in the grass,not raced at all by the way it looks NEW. Has a Chevy lid,ok paint,the window tinting ran some. Has extra body mt holes for a Savage I think.

Has a EXTRA set of Cheveron tires and rims,Monster Truck style. Also an extra rim with them. Radio system is the JR XR2 system,which is much better than most RTR radios.
The only thing it needs is a extra brake linkage for the back brake,has linkage for the front. Has beefy fiber disks front and back.

Her is a link to the post I made when I got it.....https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23502

I'm looking for $250,OR..................I'm looking for 1/8 buggy stuff,wheels/tires,.21s,tuned pipes,fuel filters,failsafe,7.2 batts for starter box, and a decent charger,ie, MRC 959,Duratraxx ICE,ect for said Batts and rx packs. Can do partials....$$ and trade possibile. I have many more pics I can send other than the ones on my other post,just give me a e-mail and I will send them,or I can take certain pics you want.
Thanks for looking,Jeff :cheers:

Last edited:
Obo!!!! HMMM link not working? Do a search for my posts "my new truggy",MT forum. I can send pics.

No interest?

whats the lowest you will take shipped to 73170?

ill vouch that this truggy is clean as can be. litterally looks NEW. and it is rediculous fast!!!

Thanks Chris. PM sent Maxim240sx

IM000294.JPG

IM000228.JPG

IM000293.JPG

Do you want to sell the stock wheels/tires you have for it?

Sorry, can't afford the whole rig, or I'd buy it. I really want one but it will be cheaper to add just tires/wheels/adapters to my HB buggy at this point... unless your up for a trade.

BTW, I have a brand new never used set of 1/8 buggy tires/wheels mounted if your interested in a trade for the stock tires/wheels.

The tires are for sale, truggy is not.

Wow... I just got a call from my bro that his friend got one of these about a year ago, and blew it up the first day (it was his first rc, and he had no previous experience), so i am getting it for free. It supposedly has a $300 engine in it... sorry to derail the thread, but it brought it to mind...

Olds97, you looking for the smaller new Blazer tires,or those big ones? PM me and we can talk.

HMM, if there is interest in the truggy, I could be talked into selling.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back