Sold / Found fs/ft hpi nitro rs4 3 rtr great condition

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusk8ing

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
like the title say it is a hpi nitro rs4 3 rtr. I've had iit for a few months and dont really have too much room to run a on road so i am converting the the off road. the car can come completly rtr with the original radio for 150. or i can sell it with the airtronics mx 3 fm radio and a xtm failsafe for 250 shipped. i also would trade for and off road nitro or electric truck. mainly tmaxx emaxx or savage. also if anyone hs parts for a yokomo mr4tc sd i could bring down the price a lil unless someone wants to trade a mr4tc sd. thanks for looking

IMG_0398.jpg

anyone? price is negotiable

It may be very tough to get someone to trade you a tmaxx, emaxx or savage for your car.

i kno no one is gonna trade strait up thats y I'm including cash.

In the pic there aren't any rear body mounts, did they break or are they just not on there? What's the body, if any? Will you sell without a radio or servos, if so how much?

body post were taken off because of a show body i had on it that i didnt want to drill holes on. currently i will sell it with a lambo body and the body post are in great shape. i can sell for 100 without radio or servos

FYI, Thats a great deal, $150 RTR, if i didn't have 2 deals pending right now i'd grab it in a heart beat.

its still avaliable. and thanks for the bump and kind words. on antoher site they keep trying to get me to lower it saying its not worth it considering i paied nearly 250 for all the stuff with it

Ya, its well worth the $150 rtr. Good luck with your sale.

bump anyone? looking more for a e-maxx

will trade plus $100

Status
Not open for further replies.