Sold / Found FS: Associated MGT 3.0 (NIB)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I have a brand new in box 1/10 scale Associated Mini MGT 3.0 up for sale. This truck is RTR, just add fuel and some AA's and D battery. It even comes with a glow ignitor and fuel bottle. These are $350 retail.

Extras:

Duratrax temp gun with case (used in VERY nice condition)
Hobbico after run oil (brand new)
Dynamite air filter oil (brand new)
8 AA's for Tx (brand new)
4 AA's for Rx (brand new)
Proline F-150 body (clear/uncut, brand new)
Badger Crescendo 175 dual action airbrush (3 size needles, tips and cones, air hose, jar adapter & cup with 2 mixing jars)

$320 + shipping

Sale ends Sunday 6/8 at midnight EST.

Last edited:
I can't believe this hasn't been snagged up yet. It's not often that you get offered a brand new RC with a price discount as if it were a used one, plus all the bonus items that you're throwing in.

And from one of RCNT's top dudes, too. Lessens' a top notch guy; he backs up what he sells.

got any piccies mate?

Great deal goin on here, free bump

eh.. I'd prefer to sell it honestly. About the only trade I'd consider would be an Axial Scorpion which I highly doubt anybody would get rid of, or a nice FT RC10GT2 with powertrain.

nope srry i had two eletric rigs i was gonna offer ya

It's all good, I've got more than a couple lectro's though. Thanks for lookin!

You got the stadium bug to I see lol.

Yep, I like to have a variety in my rc collection. Personally, I see no reason to have more than one specific type of car. I have an awesome T-Maxx so I don't want another nitro MT. I don't yet have an ST and I wouldn't mind adding another nitro vehicle to my collection.

TTT

hey Lessen, I let my Bro hold on to my XXX-NT RTR Sport II and I can repo it if you are interested. its USED so I would be fair and add cash on top of it. Stock everything. I do have a Fantom 18 NIB that I would throw in if you are interested.

PM me if you are interested.

If not.. Bump for a top notch member.

If only it had some extras.......like maybe an unpainted Proline body...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.