front and rear alignment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tape

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Is anyone's Revo misaligned like mine, if you draw a line from front to back the wheels are way off, it like the chassis is bent.

13198609_10206457245218558_5192895138286630667_o.jpg

I need to get a better pic, it is kind of hard to see it in that pic.

I think it's the small w/t throwing off the toe/camber settings

I've never had little tires like that on mine. I set the camber to just about 0. Then I toe in a smidge on the rear and toe out a frog hair on the front. It's NOT good for high speed runs, but it's pretty stable in the grass and turns pretty quick.

I've never had little tires like that on mine. I set the camber to just about 0. Then I toe in a smidge on the rear and toe out a frog hair on the front. It's NOT good for high speed runs, but it's pretty stable in the grass and turns pretty quick.
Rooky, I was wondering about that, the smaller diameter w/t's will actually make the Revo go slower will it not? since the gearing is setup for the larger w/t's because it does seem to scream louder but go slower.

Yea it will. Less ground covered per revolution. I'd look into SRC for speed runs. Another member here got some and his initial report was he kinda liked them. I saw some... less than favorable. .. reviews over on the Traxxas forum, but just from looking at his pics and reading what he had to say, I'm calling shenanigans. Alignment was way off and he wanted a sticky drag slick on a cold road.

Hey Tape, install your factory w/t'so and it will straighten up.

Hey Rooky, what's SRC??

Back