Free wheel hex's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing

Attachments

• IMG_20220215_153118465.jpg
    IMG_20220215_153118465.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 44
I was trying to find some that would work i have already. But it seems trx4 axles are strange

I was trying to find some that would work i have already. But it seems trx4 axles are strange
On second thought, Blake, you can have first dibs if you want them/have a purpose for them. Do you have a specific use for them? If so, you'll probably put them to better use than me. On second thought, does anybody know if these will fit a 1/12 or 1/14 scale buggy?

On second thought, Blake, you can have first dibs if you want them/have a purpose for them. Do you have a specific use for them? If so, you'll probably put them to better use than me. On second thought, does anybody know if these will fit a 1/12 or 1/14 scale buggy?
You can go first man.

which buggy?

Well you guys figure that out and lmk.. i can toss em in a regular envolope aswell if you dont care about a tracking number. That would cost about 75cents

Well you guys figure that out and lmk.. i can toss em in a regular envolope aswell if you dont care about a tracking number. That would cost about 75cents
What hexes will fit your needs??

I am not sure yet. Its for my rival mt10. They dont make them just for that truck yet so I'm experimenting.
Oh those are for a traxxas trx4 so i assumed you had that.

Pm me i need pics. Dimensions.

I can get you a set that will work 12mm. 17mm. Etc

They are 12mm with 6mm offset. The axle hole is atleast 6-7mm and the grub pin is larger than the stock mt10 pin

I am not sure yet. Its for my rival mt10. They dont make them just for that truck yet so I'm experimenting.
Caleb, I posted my progress on 'wheel hex' thread so as no to muck about with this give-away. Check it out (post #26) at your convenience. Cheers. 'AC'

link to wheel hex thread

You can go first man.

which buggy?
Oh, thanks! I was thinking of my trusty Wltoys 144001, (in my profile pic) I was thinking I could upgrade the stock plastic hexes to metal, it's a 12mm hex too, but not sure about the offset of the pin slot thing. Can you help?

Hold on, these hexes are the kind that have a grub that go all the way through the hex/axle stub, the plastic hexes on my buggy are the standard kind, with slots for the pin to go into, and no grub screw. Sorry if I seemed a bit rude there, but free stuff...🤣🤣

Yes they go through the hex. The holes lined up but the grub screw was to big for my axle and the bore for the axle in the hex was to big

Back